LaserDispatch.com, Inc. Laser Dispatch 2.5
Laser Dispatch 2.5 comes in the following packages:
Laser Dispatch 2.5
Laser Dispatch will enable your company to save time and money, and operate more effectively by:
• Eliminating the need to handwrite or manually generate time consuming daily schedules
• Allowing the dispatchers to optimize resources to their fullest
• Archiving a searchable history of all dispatch data for reporting, planning, and inquiries
• Putting an end to unnecessary equipment rental costs
• Avoiding unnecessary moves or missed moved during equipment transport
• Simplifying accounting tasks with automated reports
• Maintaining employee/equipment accountability and more
How does it work?
The Laser Dispatch system is designed for any business that has the need to schedule employees, equipment, and material to multiple jobs on a regular basis. Your laser or inkjet printer can be used to create bar codes for all items that would typically be found on a job board. A hand-held bar code laser scanner is used to read those bar codes which are then uploaded into the Laser Dispatch database stored in a computer.
Once the daily dispatches reflecting all job activity have been scanned, dispatchers can view and print reports on the status of all the data on file such as jobs, employees, materials, and equipment. In addition to providing you with the knowledge to optimally manage your resources, daily dispatch time is reduced to a matter of minutes instead of hours.
Using a Microsoft Windows Explorer® style interface, Laser Dispatch provides an easy, intuitive, and user-friendly environment. It offers remote as well as local monitoring and retrieval of data. Daily job information is readily available in an ODBC compliant database that can be accessed and analyzed using a variety of hand-held devices including pagers, e-mail, personal digital assistants (PDAs), and digital cellular phones.
With Laser Dispatch’s reporting capabilities, dispatchers, managers and office staff can track all jobs in progress, on hold, and completed. Individual pieces of equipment and employees can be followed from job to job, and all available equipment and employees are shown to easily staff and supply other jobs. Laser Dispatch features several management-reports that include:
© Copyright 2013 LaserDispatch.com, Inc. All rights Reserved.